You know what I’ve done today? The same as yesterday, which is to say, nothing. What has happened to me? Who knows. Do I actually care that much? Not really. The things that I have done today are as follows:
- Woke up.
- Ate breakfast.
- Made my bed (honestly, you should be impressed that I even did that much).
- Indulged in general lethargy.
- Answered the phone.
- Ate lunch.
- Answered the phone again. Had a brief conversation with my lovely aunt.
- Was even lazier.
- Listened to One Direction.
- Googled pictures of Tom Hardy and Martin Freeman.
- Fed the dogs.
- Fed myself. Again.
And that pretty much brings us to here. Ah, oh well.