Today for my blog post, I don’t so much have one coherent idea as much as a random list of thoughts and events that have happened to me in the past week or so. It won’t make very much sense, but hopefully some of you will find at least one thing vaguely amusing or, dare I say, thought-provoking.
- I literally ate stuffing for dinner today. I mean, I just finished eating stuffing for dinner about a minute ago. It was delicious.
- Why is Vanilla Ice’s neck the exact same width as his head?
- Why is Elijah Wood’s neck the exact same width as his head?
- Last night, our casual cat (re: not our bloody cat at all, but for some reason thinks she’s our cat) brought a live bat into our kitchen. I say live, but it was really only live for a little bit longer after what I can only assume was a wholly traumatic experience for everybody but the cat.
- The bat peed on our kitchen floor.
- Why is the cat always on my bed when I come home?
- I sometimes wonder what I would look like bald.
- I know Shakira says her hips don’t lie, but do anyone’s really? That’s not such an impressive boast when you think about it.
- I don’t think I would look good bald.
Obviously I had nothing important to say today. I suppose I could’ve just not said anything at all, but part of me really wants to know if other people feel their hips are untruthful.
~ Hilary Lyon Axle Hatchet